Front of House Hourly Partner
New Braunfels, TX
FOH Hourly Partner
(Includes: Counter Server, Food Presenter, Dining Room Attendant)
Reports To: Directly reports to Manager on Duty
Direct Reports: None
The FOH Hourly Partner is responsible to ensure all NEWK’s guests receive a positive NEWK’s Experience. This position also assists the restaurant team in achieving planned sales by performing all responsibilities and tasks of their position according to NEWK’s standards, policies and procedures for operational excellence. The FOH Hourly Partner also helps to protect the brand by maintaining a sanitary, safe, respectful, efficient and quality work environment while effectively managing operational/product costs.
Role-models behaviors that align with the NEWK’s Beliefs and Philosophy for Service:
FOH Hourly Partners treat all people with courtesy and respect. They are reliable, and empowered to make good decisions when it comes to caring for our guests. They are team players that enjoy the idea of service and care for our guests while ensuring profitability and operational excellence are maintained. The FOH Hourly Partner values training and follows the procedures and guidelines as outlined in the NEWK’s training systems.
- Extensive standing without breaks.
- Exposure to heat, smoke and cold.
- Reaching heights of approximately six feet and depths of approximately three ft.
- Must have high level of mobility/flexibility in space provided for periods of up to eight hours or longer as needed.
- Effective communication with guests.
- Carrying trays of food products weighing approximately 20 lbs for distances of up to 60 ft.
- Lifting up to 25 pounds.
- Receives direction from General Manager and other members of the restaurant management team.
Knowledge & Skill Required
- Excellent communications and guest service skills
- High School diploma preferred (college a plus)
- Operating FOH P.O.S. System (Aloha).
- At least six months restaurant service experience; or other customer service industries